Skyrim - ALL Unique Dagger - Locations Guide - YouTube


Read This
This Video shows you where to find All the Best Rare Unique Daggers!

- Blade of Woe; With a Smithing skill of 100, it is possible for the dagger to reach damage upwards of 60. Combined with the Assassin's Blade perk and Jester's Gloves, sneak attacks can reach 1,800+ damage. With Fortify Smithing, if can reach even higher levels of damage.

- Keening can be acquired during the quest Arniels Endeavor in one of the following radiant locations: (Note if you find it before the Quest, you may not be able to complete it).

Autumnshade Clearing
Broken Helm Hollow
Cragslane Cavern
Cragwallow Slope
Cronvangr Cave
Darklight Tower
Darkwater Pass
Faldar's Tooth
Gallows Rock
Lost Knife Hideout
Mara's Eye Den
Mistwatch
Morvunskar
Pinepeak Cavern
Redwater Den
Tolvald's Cave
Treva's Watch
Uttering Hills Cave

Support the Channel and get Benefits: https://www.patreon.com/ESO

----------------------------------------------Social-----------------------------------------
Follow me on....

Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/eso_youtube

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ElderScrollsGui

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/ESO-Guides-Entertainment/739954612731918?fref=ts

Subscribe to ESO for more!

Other channel "Yellow Box Gaming" : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW5f8sa1UlTEEklNwrlxpsA

-----------------------------------------------ESO----------------------------------------
  • PaJaMaDa

    I know this is an old video but the Keening dagger doesnt work for me. How do I fix it?

  • Revenok

    I was gonna doing the 10 cogs mission (forgot its name) because it was useless bit then the keening is a reward smh

  • VokunKendovJosh

    Want to hear the best part of Valdr's Lucky Dagger? It stacks with the Bladesman perks, which gives swords and daggers a 10% chance to inflict a critical hit. Each rank increases the chance by 5%, so at rank 2, you have a 15% and rank 3 you have a 20%. Since Valdr's Lucky Dagger has a 25% chance of a critical hit, that means with the Bladesman perks, you get a 35%, 40%, and 45% chance to inflict a critical hit.The bad aprt about Valdr's Lucky Dagger? It's base damage is equal to that of a steel dagger, so it's really only good early on. It's enchantment does keep it viable a little longer than a normal steel dagger, but there are much better daggers.

  • Sun Bro

    How can the Blade of Woe reach 1800 + damage?

  • EdgEOf_DaRkNeSS

    what happens if the guy sitting om the tree trunk gets killed by a random Dragon?

  • Ultimate Kill3r

    lol i got the blade of woe in the very beginning of the brotherhood quest line its so easy..when you FIRST time entering the brotherhood base, astrid will be waiting for you, quicksave and pickpocket her and get the blade of woe (NOTE:YOU MUST HAVE A PERK IN SNEAK CALLED pickpocket equipped weapons)

  • Tendo

    mfw i walked right by the bloodthorn and thought it was just a normal steel dagger. Steel. Dagger.

  • StreetFightingMonkey

    i forgot the days of the Silent ESO

  • five star guides

    what build is the best eso

  • Rasmus Nielsen

    Im pretty sure the Blade of Woe is considered a sword, not a dagger. I once tried to use it and get the x30 dmg with it as a sneak attack with daggers would do. But it only did x15.

  • Camel

    ESO YOU FORGOT ABOUT THE DRAGON PRIEST DAGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Chettar

    I'll stick to my Statikk Shiv...But seriously, I think that's Katarina from LoL on the thumbnail.

  • TheSaucyPickle

    for mehrune's razor does the enchantment work on everything?

  • shadowfox159

    Has a walk-through of Tolvald's cave been done? It's a pretty cool place with some fun stories that happened there. Plus it's a lot longer than one would think.

  • Tristan Clendenning

    how does blade of woe get over 1800?

  • Overfed Turtle

    How does the Bloodthorn reach 1800+ damage?

  • Zack Johnson

    is it possible to disenchant malrunes razor and put the enchantment on a diedric bow and add a frost enchantment as well?

  • What I did with Valdir's lucky dagger: I killed valdir with it and stored it in his corpse. 

  • Dragon King

    the keening is pretty interesting, does anyone know where I can get the quest for it???

  • Olive Flute

    how can the blade of woe can reach 1800+ damge?

  • Hoster Nord

    i dont know what to do, every time i give that man an potion, lydia just go and kill him.   LOL

  • Azazel

    how can u get the blade of woe to reach 1,800 damage?

  • Stacie Meier

    I love getting Keening, because it helps solve one of the great mysteries of the game. Well sorta. 

  • aidan cossin

    01:49 what's that sword called dovakihin

  • InsertNameHere.

    I have a glitch where I found Finn's Lute before I got the quest, and now it is stuck in my inventory.

  • Ysabella K

    you keep doing the quest line for the darkbrotherhood

  • HammerMC

    Keening actually has a pretty cool backstory.

  • Teneco

    If you have the level 70 pickpocket perk, you can steal Blade of Woe from Astrid before finishing the quest line and she will give you another one at the end so you can have 2.

  • Gage Tatum

    You can get a second blade of woe if you pickpocket it from the lady that kidnapped you in the shack for the dark brotherhood quest line

  • Conation.Smithichie

    I used Mehrunes on the final boss in the game Alduin and it insta killed him :)

  • Patrick Star

    Does the glitch where you can get 2 valdr's lucky dagger already fixed?

  • Deviant Bruner

    I cleared Hag Ends though and the guys corpse didnt have bloodthorn sticking out of it or even in his corpse and I even checked the table. I dont have any dlcs and im on the very first update of skyrim because I dont have xbox live

  • Barronater

    For the blade of woe you can kill Astrid, also you will get a quest to kill the entire dark bother hood.reward is gold

  • Nick Stelt

    Hags end didn't show up for me on the map, the ruin next to me does when I go to the other ruin that is the only know in the area so I guess my game is glitched

  • Jeff Marking

    The blade if woe is not a dagger it has the swing of a sword

  • Scott Yi

    Blade of woe has a shitty enchantment with only like 10 charges

  • James Healy

    Why does the Blade of woe swing the same speed as a sword.

  • andra mahesh

    Am i the only one that cannot upgrade the keening?

  • Romeo Curley

    Where do you get the quest Arniel's Endeavor?

  • TheJLAMAR23

    Never seen keening before. Looks like it's a stalrim blade

  • Angels Fluttershy

    unfortunately my game has been glitched on the dark brotherhood ever since i downloaded the dragonborn dlc,  basically Astrid never takes you when you sleep after killing greland and reporting to the kid..  sucks balls but never found a way to fix it,  anyone else had this happen?   :/

  • yann lebr

    you can steal the blade of woe from astrid, the first time you meet her in the cabin. you must have pickpocketing 70or 80 and the perks to steal equiped items =P

  • Xander Chia

    I thought the bloodthorn was just a normal steel dagger and did not take it.(I went there during the house of horrors quest)

  • Team PSB

    Blade of woe can reach 1800+ damage? How?

  • Benjamin Morales

    I cant find hags end I keep going in circles. Help?

  • ZDS

    I rather pick the dagger you told first

  • jethical b15

    Valdrs lucky dagger was my first rare weapon i found in the game

  • Engineer

    does this video include dlc daggers

  • Gellner Boy

    Sorry brother got mad at a different video and accidentally put it on this

  • C.APWAP

    i thought that blade of woe was a sword that explains why the damage is so low

  • TheRune98

    Is Keening a DLC Dagger or is it non DLC?

  • 《 niqo 》

    Blade of woe isn't a dagger.. :/

  • Blind Anarchy

    Can you upgrade keening ?

  • Viola Tiger

    John doe its Frist complete the kids contract go to the house where u kill the old lady and sleep 1 hour in the bedif that doesnt work i dont know ;)

  • Chandler Root

    Anyone know how to fix keening to where it dosent do what it says and always pops up in corner saying insufficient charge

  • TheAsariGamer

    I looked where Hags End would be but it wasn't there... Help

  • Gaven Mace

    do you need a dlc to get keening? I have dragonborn.. and I played for 3 years and I never knew about the dagger keening

  • Nathan Huffman

    I pickpocketed the blade of woe off the lady and at the end of the quest line she gave me a second one :3

  • The Not So Stealthy Ninja

    Help can't find "Hags En"d any help?

  • steven memez

    how do i find the blade of woe quest line? 

Dual-Dagger Build: Skyrim.
Skyrim - How to get; Runic Rare Weapons of the Dawnguard
Skyrim 5 Secret Unique WEAPONS & ARMOR Locations (EASY to Get – Early Smiting Warrior)
Skyrim - Top 10 Bows!
Skyrim : Mage Assassin Build Class : Nightblade
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Arniel's Endeavor Ending + Keening
Skyrim - All Rare & Unique Spells
Skyrim - How to Get the Deathbrand Armor Set (Unique Light Armor) - Youtube
Skyrim Remastered Best DAEDRIC Weapons & Armor ALL Enchanted At LEVEL ONE! (Special Edition Build)
THE DAGGERS OF ASGANOTH - Skyrim
Top Ten Daggers of Skyrim
Skyrim - All Rare & Unique One Handed Weapons
© 2017 Скайрим 5 — прохождение игры где найти самый мощный меч видео
Все материалы, размещенные на сайте skayrim5.ru, взяты из открытых и предоставляются исключительно в ознакомительных целях.